Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My God is my shield and my song.

Můj Bůh je můj štít, je mou písní, já vím, On mi odpoví a mocí svého jména vysvobodí.
Chci žít ve stínu křídel Tvých, spěchám do stínu křídel Tvých, smím žít ve stínu křídel Tvých.
Teď smím jít v pokoji dál, vím, že jsi mi blízko, haleluja.



My God is my shield and my song. I know, He answered me, and delivered the power of His name.
I want to live in the shadow of Thy wings, rushing into the shadow of Thy wings, I may live in the shadow of Thy wings.

Now I may go farther in peace. I know you're near meHallelujah.




This is one of my favorite Czech worship songs. It has spoken to me a lot while I have been here. This is part of my life here. Leading worship in Czech is truly a wonderful experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAILING ADDRESS:
Fishnet s.r.o.
Shelly McMullen
Husova 9
702 00 Ostrava
Czech Republic

Check out my Flikr for more photos!