Saturday, April 7, 2012

That's Life...

A song to enjoy while you read. : D LOVE ME SOME FRANK!


Sorry everyone, it has been a while. I hate that I am writing this on my blog because that is what EVERYONE writes at some point on their blog. : (

Things here in the Czech Republic are awesome! The weather is warming up and the sun is out more than it's not. Winter here this year was a bit more chill than last year. Granted we had much lower temps this year than last year, but it started after New Years and continued for just two months. I am glad to see the sun. This Texas girl really likes the feeling of heat.

Teaching is great. The year is flying to the end. At this time every year (Easter Break) I realize that the year is almost gone. Where did it go? My students definitely have "summer fever." Which makes teaching hard, but it also means more opportunities to teach in a fun way. Which, you know. I really like doing.

Last year was full of lessons to learn. New things that He was teaching me. He is still teaching me so much, but in different ways. This year has been about really growing in to the woman that He wants me to be. Every day is a new lesson and I am a sponge of a student soaking every moment up. :)

Well that's about it. I have made a decision to return here next year. I will be with ESI again and at the same school, Fishnet. There are two other girls staying with me, and we will be getting a fourth teammate. Please pray for her as she prepares to join this group. Pray that she will look forward to serving here in Ostrava and that God will begin to prepare her heart for this people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAILING ADDRESS:
Fishnet s.r.o.
Shelly McMullen
Husova 9
702 00 Ostrava
Czech Republic

Check out my Flikr for more photos!